The judges have made their selections and another great MarketingSherpa Email Marketing Awards contest comes to a close. This contest is sponsored by Responsys
and features the best email marketing of the past year. This year's winners are listed below. Visit the Awards page
to download your free report and dig into the winning campaigns and analysis. There is no squeeze page, and you will not be asked for any information to get the free e-book. Simply click and uncover the tactics that separate these email marketers from the pack.
Thank you to everyone who entered, and congratulations to our winners!Best-in-Show Grand Prize Winners
Best Promotional Email Or Campaign
- B2B: Citrix Online - Content Marketing Strategy
- B2C: JetBlue - Remarketing Triggers
Best Audience Engagement
- Gold: Travelocity - Win-back Campaign
- Silver: Avaya - "Show Me Avaya Flare"
- Honorable Mention: MidwayUSA - Black Friday/Cyber Monday Campaign
- Honorable Mention: California State Parks Foundation - Sponsor a Vehicle
Best Personalization/Segmentation Strategy
- Gold: Condor - Reactivation Campaign
- Silver: General Paint - Enhance Data Campaign
- Honorable Mention: EllisLab - Reactivation Email
Best Email List Growth Campaign
- Gold: Clare Florist - List Segmentation & Targeted Campaign Design
- Silver: Microsoft - Office 365 Trial Conversion Program
- Honorable Mention: Provenance Food & Wine - "Meet Your Makers"
Best Triggered Email or Auto-Responder Series
- Gold: Citrix Online - Content Marketing Strategy
- Silver: Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes - 'Club Veg' Initiative
- Honorable Mention: Wale email list creation
Best Email Innovation
- Gold: JetBlue - Remarketing Triggers
- Silver: Feld Entertainment - Welcome Series
- Honorable Mention: PostcardMania - Automated Follow-up
- Gold: No winner this year
- Silver: rabbit eMarketing - Birthday Campaign
- Honorable Mention: Wyndham Rewards - "Excuse to Escape"