Mar 30, 2007
SUMMARY: No summary available. || |
Publicize your technology events in Catchpole's weekly newsletter by filling out a quick Q&A. 'Tech Events Insider' lets its audience know about the latest deadlines, paper calls, conference cancellations and new events. All you need to do is provide six dynamic answers to their questions, your title and a list of the events you are involved in. Catchpole may use your replies to introduce your events. Their questions contain neither "bells" nor "whistles"; they are opinion-based, so there's no wrong answer. As Mom said, just be yourself.
Tech Events Insider Conference Manager Interview Questions:
- What pain point in your job would you most like to get rid of?
- The first time you look at a speaker proposal, what do you look at first: Speaker credentials? Name of the company? Topic? Content? How important is a catchy abstract title?
- Do you see a trend to executive roundtables taking the place of traditional keynotes? If so, why is this happening?
- Are you insisting on more customer case study presentations than previously? Must the customers actually do the presentation, or can vendors describe a customer implementation?
- Your preference in presentations: PowerPoint? Flash? No
bells, no whistles?
- Who's the best speaker you ever heard? What was most
distinctive about them?
Once you're done, send your answers to terry(at)catchpole(dot)com