MarketingSherpa Video Archive
How Much Should Leads Cost? Tips for different channels, industries and deal sizes
Daniel Burstein, MECLABS; Atri Chatterjee, Act-On Software; Erik Matlick, Madison Logic; Tom Reid, Hacker Group; Dave Walters, Silverpop
This full hour-long session from MarketingSherpa Lead Gen Summit 2013 involved four industry experts discussing a number of specific issues around the topic of cost per lead, and was moderated by Daniel Burstein, Director of Editorial Content, MECLABS. The panel discussion featured both moderated topics and direct questions from Summit attendees.
Some of the questions answered in this presentation include:
- What is the definition of a lead?
- What costs should be included in a cost-per-lead calculation?
- Where does lead scoring fit into the process?
- What metrics should marketers track?
- Why is it important to reach leads early in their buying process?
- How can you reduce lead cost without reducing lead quality?
- And more
Watch the full video replay for insights and industry perspectives backed up with real-world examples and data points from survey results, including MarketingSherpa research.Download the slides to this presentation
Related ResourcesLead Generation: 5 steps for managing cost and quality of leadsPPC Marketing: Two accidents reduce cost per lead 20%Marketing Automation: SMB implementation improves lead generation 300%, reduces cost-per-acquisition 50%Lead Generation: How one additional form field decreased conversions 11% [Lead Gen Summit 2013 live test]