MarketingSherpa Video Archive
Content Marketing: How McGladrey built a strategy around content development
Pamela Markey, MECLABS, and Eric Webb, McGladrey
In this B2B Summit 2012 video replay, watch a presentation from Eric Webb, Senior Marketing Director, Corporate Marketing & Brand, McGladrey, with Pamela Markey, Senior Director of Marketing, MECLABS, about the four steps McGladrey took to improve its content marketing efforts.
McGladrey, the fifth largest assurance, tax and consulting firm globally, saw a marketing opportunity focusing on its content.
Webb explained, "The opportunity that we saw was that our content, which in a professional services space, is so important because itís a taste of 'us.'"
In the video replay of this B2B Summit 2012 session, you will learn:
(Download the slides to this presentation)
- The steps Webb and his team took to plan content to coordinate with marketing campaign goals
- How the team repackaged and extended the use of content pieces
- How the website was redesigned to focus on content
- How Webb and his team took the website and content to the next level by thinking like a publisher
- The results of these efforts, which included a 100% increase in website visits per month
Watch a MarketingSherpa webinar featuring Webb and Daniel Burstein, Director of Editorial Content, MECLABS, "Content Marketing: A discussion about McGladrey's 300% increase in content production
." They discussed how Webb and his team developed a content creation engine to drive increased thought leadership and lead generation.
Related Resources:MarketingSherpa Lead Gen Summit 2013, Sept. 30 - Oct. 3, San FranciscoContent Marketing: 3 tips for how to get startedContent Marketing: 3 tips for producing engaging email contentContent Marketing: 7 tips for content repurposingContent Marketing: A process for evaluating content channels