It’s tough to keep up with all the information shared during a two-day marketing conference. So for this year’s MarketingSherpa B2B Marketing Summit, we’ve created a feature called the Key Findings Whiteboard.
The whiteboard houses the most important tactical advice and lessons from each speaker, compiled during the event by Stefan Tornquist, MarketingSherpa Research Director; Sean Donahue, MarketingSherpa Senior Reporter; and audience members who shared their takeaways via Twitter. We also developed a list of "Monday Morning Action Items" from each session, which features tasks marketers can tackle when they return to their office, to start putting these lessons into action.
Though the whiteboard was initially created to supplement attendees’ own notes, we found the practical tips and thought-provoking statements to be worth sharing with our entire B2B audience.
In addition to organizing the whiteboard by speaker, we’ve categorized the advice and created columns that correspond with the theme of this year’s event, The Five Key Levers of Lead-Generation Performance. They are:
1. Increasing campaign response rates to drive more inquires -- aka Lead Volume
2. Optimizing lead qualification to focus on "high quality" leads for sales engagement -- aka Lead Quality
3. Developing a service level agreement between marketing and sales to increase lead acceptance -- aka Marketing/Sales SLA
4. Intensifying leads in the marketing funnel with lead nurturing -- aka Nurturing
5. Accelerating leads currently in sales pipeline -- aka Lead Velocity
If you’re looking to improve the volume of generated leads, you can scroll through the document to find all advice offered by Summit speakers related to lead volume. Likewise, if you’re looking for specific tips on lead quality, nurturing, etc., you can find this information in a corresponding column.
When used with our Summit Recap, which highlights the event’s biggest themes, we feel the whiteboard will provide targeted ideas to improve your lead generation programs.
Here’s the link to the whiteboard:
.htmlUseful links related to this article:
Improve your Lead Gen: 8 Takeaways from the B2B Marketing Summit