Today MarketingSherpa released two new Buyer's Guides -- Buyer's Guide to Email Service Providers 2006 and the companion report, Buyer's Guide to Independent Email Deliverability Firms. More details at http://sherpastore.com/store/page.cfm/2003
The Buyer's Guides are designed to help marketing and publishing professionals select the right email service providers (ESP) for their needs, and judge email deliverability by using a third-party firm. The Guides assist marketers:
1) Easily compare and contrast 85 email services offered by 64 vendors to North American email marketers
2) Create a short-list of the ESPs for any budget featuring the services considered mission-critical (such as RSS feeds, Web analytics integration, and/or email design and strategy.)
3) See who hundreds of named clients from AARP to Ziff Davis use to send their email newsletters and marketing campaigns. (Complete list of named clients is available at http://sherpastore.com/store/page.cfm/2003
4) Determine appropriate pricing, and weigh the in-house versus outsourcing dilemma.
5) Hire an independent third-party deliverability firm to doublecheck ESP vendor delivery claims prior to making final vendor selection.
The following email vendors are profiled in MarketingSherpa's 290-page Buyer Guide to ESPs:
Accucast Admail.net Applied Information Group Blue Sky Factory BlueHornet Networks Bluestreak Boomerang Broadwick Corp. Bronto Software Campaign Monitor CheetahMail Click Tactics COG1 Constant Contact Convio CoolerEmail Delivra Digital Connexxions Corp. DoubleClick Email Solutions EchoMail eLawMarketing EmailLabs Emma Epsilon Interactive eWayDirect ExactTarget FireDrum Fishbowl Marketing GOT Corporation Groundspring.org Harte-Hanks Postfuture IMN Inc Informz Innovyx Internet Production iPost JangoMail LaunchFax.com Listrak L-Soft international Lyris Technologies MailerMailer LLC Mansell Group Mediaplex NetLine Corporation NetNewsdesk.com nTarget Premiere Global Services Proximity Marketing Quris Responsys Savicom, Inc Sevista Silverpop SKYLIST SmartSource Corporation Sparklist STE Corporation SubscriberMail, LLC TailoredMail Topica Twelve Horses VerticalResponse WhatCounts Yesmail
In addition, the following independent email deliverability vendors are profiled:
DeliveryMonitor.com eDiagnostix EmailReach Habeas IADB Email Senders Accreditation Program Lyris EmailAdvisor Pivotal Veracity ReturnPath Socketware
Review copies of both Buyer's Guides are available to accredited press, writing for related publications by contacting customer service at (877) 895-1717. More information, including table of contents are available at http://sherpastore.com/store/page.cfm/2003
About MarketingSherpa, Inc.
MarketingSherpa is a research firm publishing a wide range of Benchmark Guides, Buyer's Guides, and How-to Reports plus a 500+ Case Study Library. Praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge Site, and Entrepreneur.com, more than 237,000 advertising, marketing and PR professionals read MarketingSherpa's publications every week.