CMOs are now looking for ROI from social media. Yet, when conducting social marketing efforts, many marketers and agencies lack the disciplined, strategic approach they take with other areas of marketing.
In this webinar replay, MarketingSherpa and Facebook presenters Todd Lebo, Daniel Burstein, Zuzia Soldenhoff-Thorpe and Tamara Rosenbaum share key findings about social marketing and provide a strategic look at factors for determining its ROI.
Additionally, the replay includes:
Download the slide presentationDownload the audio presentationUseful links related to this webinarFacebookMarketingSherpa 2011 Social Marketing Benchmark ReportMarketing Research Chart: CMO confidence in social media's ability to produce ROIWebinar Replay -- How CMOs are Monetizing Social Marketing and Measuring ROIStrategic social media marketing advice from your peersSocial Media Marketing: You value (and earn ROI on) what you pay for
- Case study examples from Facebook
- Six steps to get you started with social media marketing
- How other companies are strategically using social media marketing
- Helpful hints on how to avoid common social media marketing mistakes
- Factors to consider when calculating the ROI of social media marketing for your company or clients