Creative Samples Library
Nielsen/NetRatings RSS Study 8/05 Charts:
Note: This sample is from the MarketingSherpa article:
How To: 50 Million US & UK RSS Users Do Not Know They Use RSS -- How to Reach Them
Do RSS users know they use RSS?
- who knows?
- behavioral & attitudinal segmentation
- what influences awareness
- awareness leads to efficiency
- the arc of awareness & usership lifetime
RSS Users news content usage
- minutes per month spent on news
- number of news sites visited per month
- news sites outside of the top 20 visited
- RSS influencing news surfing patterns
RSS users time spent per site
Why do users like RSS?
- convenience vs timeliness
- awareness of using RSS
- awareness-satisfaction across content categories
How RSS users are different than other Web users
RSS users' perception of advertising in feeds
Travelocity's RSS preferences center
Burpee's RSS info page