Receive Your FREE Case Study Collection: Email Deliverability
Insight into how your marketing peers met, and then tackled, deliverability challenges
Deliverability is a major challenge in email marketing. At the most basic level, if a sent email isn't delivered for any reason, that individual marketing message is lost.
This collection will give insights into how:
- Publishers Clearing House built a high-quality email subscription list for allowing them to use "blacklisted" words to achieve a 99.2% deliverability rate
- ArcaMax Publishing validated the quality of the list and stopped 1,000 hard bounces per day
- FedEx tracked deliverability and email performance metrics throughout campaigns for 99% deliverability
- Tire Kingdom and Midas' parent company performed list hygiene to increase delivery rates from 60% to 99%
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra executed dramatic list hygiene that still doubled sales
To access this 32-page download, I agree to receive marketing case studies, promotional information and white papers from MarketingSherpa and StrikeIron.