Want to make money from Web 2.0? Here are some questions to ask yourself:Who needs this? This Sherpa Kit is designed specifically with online publishers and content providers in mind, but most of the advice and tips can be useful for anyone interested in Web 2.0 tactics.Why should I care? It’s a Web 2.0 world. Hundreds of millions of people worldwide visit social networking sites every month. And these users love online content – according to comScore research, heavy bloggers are significantly more likely than the average Internet user to consume news and entertainment content online.What will it cost? Costs vary widely, but many Web 2.0 tactics can be implemented for little (or no!) cost. A simple blog can be set up for free. More technical/complicated tactics, such as fancy interactive sites or professional-quality videos, can cost several thousand dollars. How much time will it take? Probably less than you think. You can put up a basic blog site in under a half hour.
Here is the link to the PDF download of this Sherpa Kit: How Subscription Marketers Can Monetize Web 2.0 http://www.marketingsherpa.com/Membership/ToolKits/Web20Tut
This Sherpa Kit includes the following parts: -> Tutorial
– An overview, step-by-step process, creative content, tracking/managing stats and technical basics.-> Glossary
– Know what the terms mean.-> Checklists
– Steps to build your own Web 2.0 systems. - Blogging - Podcasts - YouTube Video Content-> Cheat Sheets
– Explanations & tips to help get you started. - Blogging - User-Generated Content - YouTube -> Creative Samples
– Peruse these images to help get your creative juices going. -> List of Vendors
– A look at service providers who can help.-> Resources & Case Studies
– Past Sherpa articles and templates to give you inspiration and other additional resources.-> MarketingYak Podcast
- Listen to Editorial Director Tad Clarke and Senior Reporter Sean Donahue discuss ways that subscription sites have added Web 2.0.
(Time: 7:32 minutes)