WARREN, R.I., March 10, 2008 -- MarketingSherpa Inc., a research firm publishing Case Studies and benchmark guides for marketing professionals, today announced the first confirmed speakers for its 8th annual Selling Online Subscriptions Summit, which will be held at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in Battery Park in New York City, May 12-13, 2008.
At the Selling Online Subscriptions Summit, marketers will hear industry-expert speakers’ from companies, such as Zagat Survey, AG Interactive, Encyclopaedia Britannica and others, present ways to increase subscription sales and conversion rates through optimal landing page strategies and order process optimization.
This year’s panel discussions delve into revenue strategies to keep up with and support changing business models and Web 2.0 strategies for acquisition and retention.
To encourage early registration, MarketingSherpa is offering early bird pricing. For attendees who purchase Selling Online Subscription Summit tickets before March 15, 2008, there is a savings of $200 for a single ticket or $600 for the Expert Online Subscription Marketing Package. For more information on this special early bird pricing visit: http://www.sherpastore.com/SellingSubscriptions2008.html?96 9&sub=sosspkrrelease
The confirmed speakers and the titles of their presentations or panels at the Selling Online Subscriptions Summit are: • John Boris, Vice President Marketing, Zagat Survey: “Revisiting Subscription Revenue Strategies to Support Changing Business Models”
• Bobby Burton, CEO, Rivals.com: “Revisiting Subscription Revenue Strategies to Support Changing Business Models”
• Jon Eggleton, Vice President Marketing, AG Interactive: “The Economy of Paid Search: When and How to Use it for Maximum Effect”
• Aaric Eisenstein, Vice President Publishing, Stratfor: “Subscription Offer Strategy, Part 1: Creating Messaging that Resonates”
• Caroline Frost, Group Marketing Director, Informa: “Subscription Offer Strategy Part 2: Optimizing Subscription Sales through Multiple Marketing Channels”
• Marybeth Gavin, Senior Manager Acquisition Marketing, Hoover’s Inc.: “Revisiting Subscription Revenue Strategies to Support Changing Business Models”
• Greg Jarboe, President and co-Founder, SEO-PR: “Web 2.0 Strategies for Acquisition and Retention”
• Linda Jorgensen, Manager EEI Press, and John O’Brien, Vice President Business Development, Marketing and Sales, both of EEI Communications: “Hard Sell, Soft Landing Page: How TheEditorialEye.com Transitioned to Marketing Online–Only Subscriber Content”
• Paul Larsen, Payments and Operations Consultant: “The Payments Minefield – Developing a Strategy for Success in a Softening Economy”
• Jesse Lipson, CEO, ShareFile: “Subscription Business Forecasting: Developing a Comprehensive Model for Sustained Growth”
• Michael McCurdy, Director CRM, and Leslie Semegran, Director Online Marketing, both of The Ladders.com: “Keep them Wanting More: Maximizing Customer Lifetime Value through Strategic Offer Development and Delivery”
• Dan Smith, Senior Vice President Consumer Marketing, Encyclopaedia Britannica: “A/B Testing Case Study”
“The speakers we have confirmed to date guarantee that the attendees from both small organizations and large corporations will benefit from best practices and practical case studies delivered by online subscription industry experts,” said Eric Stockton, MarketingSherpa President. “Selling Online Subscriptions is our longest running MarketingSherpa summit and a must attend event for subscription marketers. Last year’s summit sold out and, although this year’s venue has increased space, we’re hoping that this special offer will encourage marketing professionals to make their plans well in advance and not be disappointed.”
About MarketingSherpa MarketingSherpa (http://www.marketingsherpa.com) is a research firm publishing practical case studies and benchmark guides for its community of marketers and thousands of weekly Case Study readers. Topics covered include practical how-to and exclusive data and proven tactics in business-to-business marketing, ecommerce marketing, email marketing, search marketing, telemarketing, media relations, landing page design, marketing measurement and online subscription marketing. The firm also operates six annual Summits attended by thousands of marketers. MarketingSherpa, along with MarketingExperiments and InTouch, is part of the MECLABS Group.
Contact: SEO-PR for MarketingSherpa Jamie O'Donnell 415 643 8947 Jamie.ODonnell@SEO-PR.com
The views and opinions expressed in the articles of this website are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily reflect in any way the views of MarketingSherpa, its affiliates, or its employees.