Want to add low-cost, high-ROI email programs to your marketing mix to generate more revenue from your customers and prospects?
Set aside 60 minutes on three successive Tuesday afternoons in February and March for MarketingSherpa’s Email Autoresponder Webinar Training Series.
The 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. sessions run on February 17 and 24 and March 3. Specific training topics include:
- Welcome Autoresponders (Feb. 17)
- Triggered Email Series (Feb. 24)
- Transactional Email (March 3)
Each webinar will give you take-away tactics that you can apply immediately to your email marketing efforts.
Sessions are complimentary to registrants for Sherpa’s 4th annual Email Summit in Miami in March. There is a $97 fee for each session, or you can register for the entire series for $194. You can invite as many colleagues as you want to listen to the webinars with you.
Click here to sign up for one webinar session or for the entire series: http://www.sherpastore.com/emailautoresponder09.html
Webinar leaders are Stefan Tornquist, Research Director, MarketingSherpa, and Carol Meinhart, Director Strategic Development and author of MarketingSherpa’s new Email Handbook to be released in March. Each session will include exclusive content from the handbook.
Among the highlights of the ‘Welcome Autoresponders’ webinar:
- Why automated campaigns?
- Goals of a welcome autoresponder
- How to set up an autoresponder
- Optimizing the efforts and timing
- Three types of autoresponders: double opt-in, single opt-in and welcome series
Highlights of the ‘Triggered Email’ webinar:
- Send prioritization
- 7 ways to market with triggered email
- 6 tips for creative
- 6-step Case Study on a triggered email renewal program
Highlights of the transactional email webinar:
- What is transactional email?
- How to optimize deliverability
- 5 steps to implement or improve your campaign
- 6 tips for success
Sign up today for the email webinar series on February 17 and 24 and March 3 by clicking here: