MarketingSherpa’s 2012 Marketing Wisdom Report
-- our 10th annual collection of marketing quotes, anecdotes and insights -- is brought to you by HubSpot, and will be distributed for free in January to all MarketingSherpa and HubSpot
readers and customers. HubSpot provides online marketing software for businesses looking to improve their online lead generation
efforts through inbound marketing.
If you would like to share your marketing wisdom
, here’s how it works. Your entry – a quote or short story in your own words – is based on a real-life experience.
A few suggestions for your entry:
- How you coped with an ongoing recession and limited resources to execute your 2011 marketing strategy
- How you built upon 2010 lessons to achieve success in 2011
- A test campaign that worked better (or worse) than anticipated
- Lessons learned about a specific tactic, such as social media, lead scoring, email, etc.
- Career stories – everything from hiring, to budgeting, to dealing with office politics
Make your submission as short or long as you’d like. Include your name, Twitter handle, LinkedIn page, and/or your company’s URL for attribution, or you may even submit anonymously.The deadline for entries is December 12.
For a better idea of what we're looking for, feel free to check out last year's Wisdom Report
.Share your stories today